Dear Kingdom,

This is my first letter to you .. a letter that I have longed to write the moment I took over the kingdom of Reemania .. my own kingdom .. a kingdom where everything is possible .. where dreams do come true .. kingdom of everlasting Beauty .. Honesty and Strength .

Looking back at the history of Reemania .. it has gone through battles and wars .. it has lost some battles and was damaged for an amount of time .. but never has it failed to lose its’ identity and give up on its values .. the values that made it able to stand out through dark times .. and the very same values that is because of , I’m Standing here today .. At the top of my lungs .. telling you that We are ready to take on Life.. with all of its possibilities .. ready for the unknown with all the right weapons.. and ready for a new age .. of Welfare .. development and
Unbreakable Will ..

Enough with the Words now .. Let’s Get Into Action .. Let’s Add values to our lives and let’s make of this place “ Heaven on Earth “
To Beauty .. Honesty .. and Strength ..
Your Queen , Reemus A.Z

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice intro :D
keep the high spirit girl